Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yuck!

Work...
SUCKED! As it has all week! I am not going into great detail like I usually do- it was busy, hectic and almost unbearable! OK, enough said about work. I will now attempt to cheer myself up by talking about something that makes me happy! I was thinking to myself and I thought, 'Rick, if you were stranded on a deserted island and had to have the same meal every day until you were rescued, what would that meal be?' I couldn't decide! I thought my wife's meatloaf, then said no- my wife's lasagna, then said my wife's chicken casserole, then said my wife's home made pizza! I also slid the ribs we made this weekend in there, too! In other words, my wife is a VERY good cook! I hope I tell her enough how much I enjoy her cooking! I am not a normal person- I don't eat breakfast or lunch and wait all day until I get home to eat supper. Her cooking is worth the wait! She really doesn't use it to her full advantage though- she could let slip what she is planning to cook when I am at work and I would be looking forward to it all day until I got home! Well, this has cheered me up- talking about her yummy foods! I am off to cause myself some severe pain in many muscles on my body! I guess this working out thing shows that I have excellent will power but I don't understand why I can't quit chewing! Oh well, some day I will figure that out, too! Later

No comments: