Thursday, May 10, 2007

WOW! This Is...

Beautiful Weather!
Work has been weird lately! Not good, not bad- kind of blah! The days go by- very slowly and then I go home! Oh well, two more months and I will get my evaluation! That usually picks me up at work! I don't really know how I feel about Bill. He is a good worker, works hard and he is learning the job but I got used to AJ! AJ and I would joke around, tease each other and make fun of each other and the day would go by fast and the work would get done. Bill doesn't joke around like that and he keeps to himself most of the day out back. He does a really good job- if I had known a month ago that he would learn this quick and already be to the point he is at, I would have been excited! I guess it comes down to him simply not being AJ. I really enjoyed working with him and I guess no one will replace him!

Killing Me...
Trying to figure out why I am gaining weight when I work out like crazy! I have gained 6 pounds in a week but it feels like more than that! I don't know why! Ok, I have been eating more lately but not significantly more! My thought is it is because I have been drinking soda again! I work out three times a week for an hour or better and the only thing I really did was give up cardio! Maybe the cardio is the key to the whole thing! I will fix it- if I have to work out six days a week and do cardio again! My one year anniversary is coming up in a month and I want to look good for it being a year! I do 600 sit ups a week on an incline and for some reason, it isn't doing what I thought it would! Sunday is Mother's Day and Monday is my Dad's birthday! Busy weekend if I must say so! Maybe Dad can shoot a turkey on his birthday! He told me last night that he didn't want me to go hunting with him this morning because I needed the sleep! Not sure what to think of that exactly!

No comments: