Monday, May 14, 2007

Is It Earl?

Yep, definitely Earl!
Earl won Survivor last night! Yau Man should have won it but Earl was my second favorite! Waiting for Jessi to get home from school so we can go pick some fiddle heads! Sean and I went down to the brook this morning and he ripped out some very nice trout! Check my wife's blog for pictures of the fish! Dad- I don't know how to say this in a nice way so, missed three big tom turkeys this morning! I don't know the how or why but I couldn't believe it! It is like he is jinxed to ever shoot a turkey! All three birds were not easy shots but shots that should have killed them! I guess it isn't in the cards for him to shoot a turkey! Ok, I have shot five turkeys! I have fired six shots at turkeys! He fired three shots today and got zero turkeys! Oh well, he still has another week and a half so he should get another chance! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Baby.... is it Earl?

Survivor is over..... BRING ON BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!