Thursday, May 3, 2007

SO...

Today At Work...
We had milk and cookies, took out normal nap at 11AM and tee heed and laughed and chased each other around all day! Oh wait, I am not in 1st grade! I am a 37 year old man! Men my age say things they shouldn't, do things they shouldn't and write things they shouldn't! I am not perfect and believe it or not, I make mistakes from time to time! Sometimes, I will write things that offend people just like sometimes I say things that offend people! This is my blog! I have a header on my page that says if you don't want to read my opinions, FO! I won't stop being me- I just can't do it! Sometimes, I think I am funny when I obviously am not! Sometimes, I offend people without even trying! I am not done blogging and I will not control or contain the stupid, dirty, benign ideas that come into my mind! I know I am weird- I have been for years, even decades! What am I you ask? I am a father, a husband, a friend, a workaholic, a college graduate, a son, a teacher, a student and one hell of a loyal person! I hunt, I fish, I love sports, I love my family, love my friends and love to be alive! I have a positive attitude about almost everything! I don't quit or give up on anything or anyone. I have an addictive personality which gets me in trouble, I don't know when to shut my mouth most the time and I keep a lot of things inside me that I should let out. I work out a lot but am never happy with the results! I am petty about myself but not the people I love. I am a giver. I would help anyone at just about any time. I like quiet times and watching TV over going to loud, crazy places- I wasn't always like that! I have a dirty mind and I don't mind admitting it. I won't apologize for who I am but I will apologize for things I do! Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing you have ever written has offended me in any way. (of course look who I am married to LOL) Anyway you are too hard on yourself sometimes yes, but from what I have seen getting to know you and your family over the last few month all the good you wrote about yourself is true! Everything else is just scrogglings under the bridge ...

Rick Jordan said...

I laughed my head off at scrogglins under the bridge! Thanks, Julie!