Sunday, May 13, 2007

And Tomorrow Will Bring...

Turkey Hunting!
At 330 AM, I will be wide awake and getting ready to go chase birds around! It is supposed to be 20 degrees tonight so it will be quite cold in the morning! I am washing my deer hunting clothes now so I don't freeze in the morning! The good news is we won't be bothered by bugs tomorrow morning! I think the key to this whole turkey thing is not over thinking it and just being patient and sitting in high travel spots where you usually see birds! I am hoping Dad will want to sit in a place for awhile tomorrow morning and see what happens!


Today Was Mother's Day!

Had a really good timing hanging out with my wife and my Mom! Had a nice BBQ over to my parents and my brother and his girlfriend where there and her kids! My kids had a blast playing with them as they always do and the company was good and the food was good! I then took a nap and we all loaded in and went to Dairy Queen for ice cream! I worked out five times this week so I am taking today off from working out and will resume tomorrow! I still weigh 178 pounds so I am going to keep doing what I am doing as far as working out goes! I felt fat earlier this week but I got over it! Well, I am doing a four day week this week- I have Saturday off for the big clean up but I will have to work Sunday! I think I will volunteer for the job of getting the new boat ready to fish from- LOL! I could definitely get into a job like that! Well, off to put a turkey to bed and watch the season finale of Survivor! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad you convinced me to DQ. One day a week going over my points a bit won't stop me from losing weight, but it WILL stop me from quitting!!!

Thank you for a very nice mothers day!

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude at 330 I will still be in bed... But good luck "Chasing things around in the woods and shooting them"! ;0)