Friday, May 11, 2007

So, I Am On My Way...

Out the Door
At work and I realize Jerry hasn't come down yet even though it is like 540 PM! So I call him and they are having an A/C meltdown problem in the server room! So, I go up to help, call Greg and end up staying at work until 615 PM. That isn't a problem- I get paid by the hour! I really hate the two weeks that I am on call! They make the other two weeks seem mystical and magical! Work was ok today I guess! I didn't really have anything good or bad happen- the time went by and it was work! Jessi got a new I-pod today and she is very excited! See my wife's blog for a better description and details on said I-pod. I have nothing planned for my two days off! I will turkey hunt on Monday, do Mother's Day stuff on Sunday and relax in between! No big plans that I know of and I could definitely use a nice quiet weekend! Not sure that is possible being on call but we will see! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Well I can't leave a comment on the Mothers Day blog so I will put it here! VERY NICE blog!! You are the best :) :)

Artistically Twisted said...

Thanks again for staying to give a hand! I really did appreciate it!

Thank bro!