Monday, May 28, 2007

RIBS!

Today,
My wife and I went to the grocery store looking for something to cook on the grill. We got there and started looking around and saw that ribs were on sale. We decided to get some since they were so cheap and we both love ribs. We also got nice big potatoes for baking and then made a pit stop to Mom and Dad's for the third time today! We joked that we were bothering them by stopping in so much and I asked Mom for her AWESOME rib recipe. She printed us off the recipe and talked me through the cooking process and we came home and started the cooking! I put the potatoes in the oven to bake and got my ribs slow cooking on my grill. Then we waited and smelled the aroma and waited until they were done, then I put BBQ sauce on them and cooked them some more. They were SO GOOD! I ate and ate and ate and then I had one of my Dad's famous whoopie pies! To say I am full is an understatement! I need to do a half work out tonight but my legs and ass are SO sore from yesterday, I am not sure it will happen! Thank Goodness AJ doesn't read my blog or he'd surely have something dirty to say about my ass being sore! LOL. Had a great last Monday off and am looking forward to going back to six days and making some real money! Thank you for me not being salary! LOL. Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I liked the "My 'Wife' and I ..........." -like people who don't know us...or have never read ANY other post on your blog.... are reading and wouldn't know who 'Colleen' is....lol.