Monday, May 21, 2007

Day Off

Fishing!
Sean, Mom, Dad and I went fishing this morning! Sean caught five very nice trout and I caught a trout and a salmon! I lost a very big trout- I would guess 19-20 inches! I had him worn out and was easing him up on the bank when the hook came out! Sean was very nice and gave one of his trout to B to have for supper! She called and said it was very good! I enjoyed having this Monday off and I have next Monday off because it is Memorial Day and then I will back on the Monday thing! I think the only person excited about it is Jerry who will have a ride to work on Monday's again! I have been pretty bored this afternoon and my wife says that I really don't do that well with two days off a week! I am sore from working out last night so I think I am going to pass on my half hour work out tonight! That will make me more sore tomorrow and I don't really need that! Tonight is my last night for call for two weeks and I am looking forward to that break! Well, off to find someone to annoy or something to do for the rest of the night! Later

No comments: