Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tomorrow Is...

Monday!
Most people don't look at Mondays like I do! For most people, Monday is the dreaded day that they go back to work. For me, Monday is other people's Sunday! Sean and I are going fishing with Mom and Dad at the Piscataquis River in Dover! Maybe we can catch a few trout and pick a few fiddle heads! The river has been terrible for a week so I don't have high hopes on the fishing for tomorrow but I have been wrong before! Next Saturday, Sean and Jessi and I are going to attempt to sleep in a tent in our backyard and have a camp fire and stuff! I think it is a good training ground to see if they would be able to handle a real camping trip and we are only about 50 feet from the house if people get scared or cold! Plus all the food won't be very far away! That should be fun! I found out my dad had my tent all this time so if I accused anyone of having my tent when they didn't, I apologize! Colleen hurt herself tonight so my plan for the evening has changed! Who am I kidding? I have to find something to do for THAT five minutes! LOL! If you can't make fun of yourself, who can you make fun of? I had a very good work out tonight even though I can tell I am going to be sore tomorrow! I weighed myself this morning and still weigh 178.5 so I guess I am still doing fine! I think today is my one year anniversary from when I started working out! If it isn't, it is very close! One year ago today, I decided I was done being fat and with a lot of will power, I won. It was hard and it was actually SO hard that I think of that whenever I don't feel like working out! I have been very good with my working out but my eating habits are starting to slack a little bit! I need to be better with what I eat- I feel that I work out enough that I can eat not very good stuff and that isn't true. Well, I am off to watch some baseball and fall asleep! I am still not over the East Grand trip and need some more sleep after getting up at 530 AM this morning! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think camping in the backyard is a great way to ease into it... I have a feeling you will all be back in the house by 9pm...lol ;)

Rick Jordan said...

No, hopefully they will be excited and have fun with it! If the weather is nice, I think it will be fine!