Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sappyville


Well, Tomorrow Is...
Mother's Day and I would like to dedicate my blog to the two mothers that mean the most to me- Sarah and Nicole! LOL- just kidding! Colleen and my Mom are of course who I refer to. Both are wonderful mothers- different influences on me! I will give props to both of them here and wish all the mothers a Happy Mother's Day- Julie and Nicole and Janice!

My Mom!

Well, she is my Mom so you automatically know she did a good job! LOL. She is patient and kind and loving. She would do anything for my brother and I. She is fair and smart and witty and always reading a book. She worked very hard and very long hours so we could have stuff. She doesn't deserve the hand she was dealt but deals with it with a smile and enjoys everyone around her. She is a good cook, loves Christmas and is absolutely crazy about my children! She loves holiday get togethers and loves entertaining people in her new house! She did a great job raising me and I am the person I am today because of her and my Dad. Because of her, I am smart! I graduated from college for her. I hope she is proud of me!

My Wife and Mother of My Children

She is nothing special- just the woman that I dedicate my life to and want to spend the rest of my life with. The woman that I would lay my own life down so that she could live. The wonderful mother of my children who has handled the bulk of raising our children for the last 11 years. She doesn't complain about it, she is wonderful at it and I have two wonderful kids because of it. She is a wonderful cook! I wait all day to come home and see what she has made us for supper. She handles all the bills and errand running for our house! She is the rock of our family and judge, jury and executioner as well! She is soft when she needs to be, hard when she needs to be, sympathetic and accusatory when she needs to be. She gets to the bottom of things, doesn't play favorites and treats the children fairly when need be. She does fun things with the kids- like going to Bar Harbor today. She takes care of all my needs and makes sure I have the things I need to get through my day and week. She puts up with dead things in the basement, puts up with my working out and blogging and is always there when the kids or I need her to be. To both of the most important women in my life, I love you! Later

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

Yup and both of the Mom's mentioned have fed and cared for me as well.... So I will Give a big "Happy Mom's Day" Shout out to them both as well!