Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ok, First

Yesterday...
Completely sucked at work! I didn't live until 610PM and every time I thought I was done, someone else would come in! We were swamped yesterday- bad! I think work being so bad was a big part of the reason I was so tired playing cards last night! I was beat when everyone went home and went right to sleep! Today is Spider-Man day! We are going to see Spider-Man 3 sometime in the afternoon! Jerry, Julie and Zack are going along with Sean, Jessi, B and I! I want to pick up around the yard this morning and go to the dump and start putting together my burn pile! Dad's turkey season starts tomorrow so I need to get my clothes together and get ready for that! We are going to scout a few birds tonight and decide where we want to hunt tomorrow! Sounds like a busy couple of days off! Well, I am off to start getting my stuff done! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

...off to get stuff done... or staying in the scraproom surfing youtube.... same diff ;)

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- I know! LOL