Thursday, May 3, 2007

SO, I Feel Like...

Don Imus!
I guess my rambling blog of stupid little thoughts offended people. I didn't mean anything by the blog- I was just rambling and trying to be funny! Sorry if I offended anyone and anyone who knows me knows that I take marriage very seriously! I was joking around- not being serious in any way, shape or form! I think I am done blogging! The whole point of having a blog is to able to write whatever you want and I can't do that! Sorry, but I really think I am done. Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I didn't know it was even possible for a GUY to do a hairflip. Gimme a break.

Colleen said...

And for the record... you are SOOOO predictable! I KNEW after I yelled at you for the BJ thing exaclty what your next blog would be. I should have written it all down last night ...maybe I could have won a prize ;)