Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday

Today Is...
Friday which would mean the weekend if I had Saturday and Sunday off! I do not! I am one of the lucky people who get to work every Saturday! My days off are Sunday and Monday! Work has been ok so far this week! I have been arguing with my wife over whether or not I am gaining weight! I feel heavier but the scale says I am not! I gave up doing cardio about a month ago and I think it is hurting my work out! I only do free weights now and even though I do like some of the results, I do not like other areas! Maybe I am getting anal about this! I have lost over 60 pounds in a year and I have yet to find a workout that I am completely happy with! People complement me that haven't seen me in awhile! I don't feel fat but I feel heavier! I don;t know- time to go work out and see what happens! Later