Saturday, May 26, 2007

Camp Out

Well, Tonight is...
The big camp out in our back yard! I think Jessi is out already so it will just be Sean and I. Colleen thinks we are crazy and that will both be back in the house before the night is over! Oh, a big thank you to Jerry and Julie for the loaned tent! I can't find my tent anywhere and I am quite bummed that I have lost it! Tomorrow should be my lazy day! The kids are going over to my parents for the night and Colleen and I will have a quiet evening together. Monday will b e my last Monday off! I have to work out tonight before we go out for a camp fire and sleeping! Well, that is about all for now. Thanks to Jerry and Julie for a very yummy supper and a nice, relaxing evening. Thanks to Colleen for the best lasagna I have ever had! It was delicious! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

LOL... you say that every time I make it... can't be the best EVERY time!!

Rick Jordan said...

Yes it can be the best every time! Every new one tastes better than the last!

Artistically Twisted said...

No Prob on the tent Bro.