Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wonder Powers

Activate- Form of A...
Blog slacker! Ok, Julie has the only valid excuse since she is in Florida! I race home to eat supper and read blogs and what do I get? Shut out! Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Get the point? Work was ok today! It wasn't out of this world and surely wasn't dastardly! I found out a bunch of stuff about the new camp on East Grand and I must say that it sounds very nice! I would like to spend a week up there ice fishing with Dad and I will obviously try to get the camp if I get a moose permit in that area! I can't wait for summer! Well, spring has to come first and trout fishing and fiddle heads! Yummy! I think we are going to see Spider-man this weekend and then maybe Sean, Jessi and I can go trout fishing! I have to go work at the camp on May 19th and then I need to see what week they pick me for then we can really start planning camp! I really hope my parents do come for the whole week! They have done camp for us for years and it would be really nice to be able to pay them back and us take care of the camp for once! I think Mom would really like the area- I have never been up there but it sounds rustic and cool! The fishing is supposed to be really good and that will make Dad happy! It has bass and white perch so hopefully there will be good fishing off the dock for the kids! Should be a blast and I can't wait! May 19th is a Saturday so I will have to switch a Saturday for a Sunday with Bill. Then I can hopefully talk Joey into letting me ride with him and then we can go take care of business and my camp will be paid for! This whole camp thing is just an awesome perk from work! I know I will let Billy know how much this means to me and look forward to it being a normal every year thing! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

That camp just keeps sounding better and better! I can't wait!

Artistically Twisted said...

I knooooooooow!!!
I have been a HUGE Blog slacker!