Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Huh, Didn't See That Coming!

So, I Get to Work Today...
And Joey says to me, "how do you feel about being all alone again?" I said, "huh? What are you talking about?" So, he goes on to tell me that Bill is going to give his notice! That he has to move back to Indiana for his son and that I will be all alone again. So, I give it some thought and an idea starts creeping into my head. I would miss Bill if he leaves! He helps me out and takes pressure off me to do everything, plus we spent a lot of time and effort training him! So I continue thinking and I think everyone knows where this is going. I decide I need to know if it is true or not so I ask Bill myself- Donny left me an opening by asking Bill right in front of me if he was leaving. He says that he can't see any way around him going back to Indiana and he has been thinking about it and looks like he is going to have to leave! OK, I am not going to tell the man about this until I am pretty sure it is going to happen so now I that it is real and very well could happen! I try to tell him but every frigging time I call, someone walks in my office and I don't want people to know that I am telling him! I finally get five minutes to myself and call him and tell him that Bill might be leaving and that I might be able to do something crazy if he really still wants to come back up here! He says yes and I tell him that I will keep him informed and to keep this under our hats until we know more! So, my plan is if Bill has to go back to Indiana, I will lobby as hard as I can to get AJ back in Bangor! I will keep my readers informed as more on this major story is made available! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say... "waiting at the edge of my seat for the update!!"

hope you got the sarcasm there ;) ;)

Rick Jordan said...

What sarcasm? Don't you worry- I will keep you informed!