Sunday, May 27, 2007

Camped!

I Think the...
Camping trip in the back yard went quite well! We all went to bed at 930 or so and it was cold but everyone made it through the night just fine! I got up at 5AM so I could build a fire and get ready to cook breakfast so it would really feel like camping out. I cooked breakfast on the fire outside and it was very good- I forgot how much fun that can be! Jessi got up at 530 and helped me and tended the fire. We woke Sean up about 7 and we just came back in about 8 AM to get cleaned up and stuff! I didn't sleep that great- I found a nice rock to sleep on right on my right hip and it kept waking me up. I do think my kids would be fine for a real camping trip into the woods though and that was my plan all along! I need to go work out and take shower and get ready for the day. My parents are coming to get my kids at 1PM so they can spend the night and they are going to see Shrek 3. I need to start thinking about the dump even though it doesn't open up for another half hour. I will work out first then go to the dump. Later

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

Glad the kids enjoyed it... they will get another chance to camp out down at swan lake if they are interested as well. :D