Saturday, May 19, 2007

Camp

Well, I...
Got back from the camp on east Grand! We had a really good time, got a ton of work done and caught NO fish! However registered the boat forget to give us the sticker so we couldn't use the boat and the weather was pretty crappy and cold. I should work out tonight but I am going to skip it! I am sore from working today and really just don't feel up to it! I think the camp is OK, but I don't think my Mom and wife are going to be that happy with it! It has good water front for swimming and fishing and it is nicely sheltered in a little cove so no boats should sink! It has a nice big sturdy dock but the camp is pretty small! My plan is maybe next Monday, take Mom, Dad and Colleen for a ride up there and show them! Well, I don't have any Saturday shows so I guess I am off to find something to do for a few- maybe I will work out after all!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It sounded ok to me. Camp is SUPPOSED to be rustic!! We have just been spoiled with all the fancy lake houses the past few years ;) All that REALLY matters is the waterfront!

And... I am GLAD there is no TV! I hate it when there IS one... I think it takes away from the whole 'camp thing' and makes it just like visiting someone else's house when they are not home.