Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time to Bitch

OK, This Blog...
Will not be pretty! Anyone who has talked to me today knows where this bad boy is going! I mentioned yesterday that there was a chance my help was going to leave to go back to Indiana. Well, not only did I get that confirmed today but his last day is next Friday! He finally gets to the point where he is helpful and efficient and I lose him! I can't blame him- he is moving back for his son but why did I wait four months for this to have it last about one month? I really am pissed off! They won't let AJ come back because he is going to be running the night shift in Auburn. So, what does that mean? It means I will wait two months for them to find somebody, another month to two months for them to be competent and good enough to be left alone and then I can go back to my normal schedule! This doesn't mention the fact that I have to go back to doing everything myself! AJ fixes the whole mess! He could come in to work tomorrow and be ready to go! He knows the job, knows everyone and is more than capable of doing the job but for some unknown reason, Mike is the golden child and gets whatever he wants! Doesn't matter that I trained AJ, got AJ his job back when no one else would fight or defend him and that I bust my ass all day, every day and never complain about it! Do you know what pisses me off the most? Sean and I were having a blast on my Monday's off! We went hunting, fishing, fiddle head picking, playing, walking, napping and eating! I was having so much fun enjoying him at five years old and looked forward to every Monday with a gleam in my eye. How is he going to take it when I tell him that I don't have Monday off anymore and he has to go back to seeing me on Sunday when I am still some what beat and just trying to recoup from a six day week! Man, this sucks! I know, we can use the money until colleen goes to work in September but I really enjoyed the day off with Sean! He is going to school in September and then I won't see him even when I finally do get my Mondays back! I guess the other thing that pisses me off is that I had to hear all this from Joey- not from my bosses or the guy leaving! It is no skin off their backs- they know I will suck it up and work! I always do! Better be some serious ass kissing and pay back come raise time is all I have to say! Later

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That Sean thing made me sad :( I think maybe you should tell them you will only work every OTHER Monday.

Kristie said...

That's a good idea Colleen! Then you still get a little extra money each month AND get to see Sean more often! And a person can only work 6 days a week for just so long! Giver hell!

Nicole said...

Sorry they screwed you again!
I think the every other Monday thing is a good idea if it is feasable.

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- I am not sure they will take every other Monday- they will want me there on the worst day of the week! I might be able to leave at noon on Saturday every other week or so! They didn't screw me really- one person did!