Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Crazy Day!

Wow!
I guess I wasn't really ready for today! I knew Bill wouldn't be there and that I would be all alone again but I didn't think it would be THAT bad! Today was crazy from the word go! The phone never stopped all day, the people didn't stop and the work didn't stop. I got to sneak off to the other building one time to turn in comchecks and the rest of the time, I sat on my stool, answered the phone or was in the storage trailer. I hate being all alone again. AJ is right down the road and could have started today but NO, he has to stay in Auburn. I had a really yummy supper of pasta and meat. I thought it was fine even though my wife apologized to me for making it. I need to work out tonight and am fully prepared to kick the crap out of myself! Self imposed pain isn't real pain in my opinion. Over the last month, I have cranked my bench press up 30 pounds, my dumb bells up five pounds and everything else up 5-10 pounds. I now do between 1220-1500 situps a week and I still HATE my stomach! I am truly looking forward to Sunday and a day off because if the rest of the week is like today, I may start drinking heavily! LOL- j/k. At least I am not on call this week- that doesn't start until next Monday. Well, I am thinking tomorrow has to be better than today so I am off to torture my body and take a shower. Later

No comments: