Friday, May 25, 2007

Work and a Night Out

Today Was...
Very busy at work! We had more than enough to do and it was Bill's last day to boot! Things are always crazy at work on a holiday weekend and this one was no different! I have to work tomorrow and then I get my last two days off in a row! I am not really looking forward to it but I have resigned myself to the fact that it is going to happen! I will be fine and I will survive! I lasted four months before and I hope it will not take that long this time! They are holding Bill's job for three weeks to see if he can find a way to make it work in Bangor but I don't have much hope. I shook his hand when he went home for the day and he shook it like this was the end. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

I Was Thinking...

And usually that isn't a good thing! LOL. We went over to Jerry and Julie's house tonight for supper and some refreshments and I have to say I had a really good time! I love hanging out, talking, eating and laughing! I also like not being on call and being able to enjoy the night and company! I jacked up my car at work tonight and it needs a ball joint, tie rod end and a pitman arm! I still think better than a hub though because a hub would have cost more than all those parts combined! My son had registration and testing for kindergarten today and it made me feel old! I can't believe he is already getting ready to go to school! It seems like we just brought him home yesterday! OK, maybe not yesterday but you know what I mean! It was almost unbearably hot at work today! The other building has A/C but we got nothing down in the shop and we sweat and bitch! I am hoping to go camping tomorrow night, spend some real quality time with my wife on Sunday and turkey hunt on Monday! Sounds like a very relaxing, eventful weekend to me! Well, I have to get up at 530 to do yard check tomorrow so I am off to bed! Later

No comments: