Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tired

I'm Beat!
I watched the Shield last night then went to bed at 11 PM and then woke up at 445AM thinking it was 545! I am dumb! I totally kicked my butt last night and am feeling it right now! I wanted to do a half work out tonight but there is no way that is happening. My arms hurt, my legs hurt and my right leg really hurts! I went to jump up on a lift gate on a truck and caught the corner square in my thigh! I dropped to me knees because it hurt so bad and the guy with the truck asked me if I was ok. I said yeah, sucked it up and off loaded 120 pound brake drums until he left. Then, I crawled to the bathroom scared to pull down my pants because as long as I don't look at it, it can't be as bad as it hurts! Well, I didn't look until I got home and it was a really bad bruise but not much else. I thought I gashed a hole in my thigh and really didn't want to see what it looked like. I am like my son I guess. When I hurt myself, I want to crawl off by myself and gather myself before seeing other people. Today sucked at work again! It is way too busy for one person and I don't get shit done. I finally dragged myself home at 6PM after call after call right at leaving time. Poor Donny is short handed, too- he has been the only one there at night for a week now. We need some good help down to the shop very badly! Hopefully, it will come soon! Later