Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bass Fishing!

OK, I Know...
I have fished quite a bit this year but I haven't been bass fishing yet this year! Maybe I need to call Brian and see if he is up for a trip to Silver and see if we can put some bass in the boat! My Mom wants a mess of perch and I know I can take the kids out and make that happen for her! went back to work today and it was pretty busy! Four more days until I am all alone again and as far as I am concerned, time could stop! American Idol finale tonight! Go Blake! Work out night tonight so I need to get to it! Am starting to like what the weight training is doing to my arms! Birthday parties coming up at the Philbrick's house and am looking forward to them! Big Memorial Day camping 'trip' coming on Saturday- we are actually just camping in the back yard! Should be fun with a camp fire and tents! Weather in supposed to be good all week- hope that includes Saturday night! Wife shuffled all the furniture in the living room and have to say it looks very good indeed! Vikings mini camp going on now! Wish there was a way I could get the football package! Saw an add yesterday that Walmart has an HD TV for $599! Would really like to have one! My kids are pretty cool- glad we decided to have them! LOL. Probably need to stay late tomorrow night at work- I have to check my brakes because they don't feel right! Well, off to hurt myself and hopefully make my arms bigger! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

They don't call ya Ramblin' Rick for nothin', do they?


:D