Monday, May 28, 2007

Back To Six Days

Today Is...
The last Monday I have off for awhile! I am planning on fully enjoying it! Spent the morning out turkey hunting with Dad and he somehow managed to miss two more birds. This is the last time I will probably go with him even though I would get up at 330 on days I work. I need to take Jessi to a friends house at 1000 and then I have the rest of the day to veg and relax. I really had an awesome breakfast this morning- I had bacon, english muffins and two of the four brook trout Sean and I caught yesterday. You cook the trout in the bacon grease and makes them almost heavenly! Well, I am off to get ready to go up town and I may blog later! I really over did it on my work out yesterday and am paying for it big time! I did reach a new low though- I weighed myself this morning and saw 176 for the first time in a LONG time! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That breakfast smelled REALLY good... almost too good to pass up ;) ALMOST!!