Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spider-Man 3

Today...
I woke up, had coffee and surfed the web. Then, we loaded up all the trash and went to the dump, went and got Dad's trash and took that to the dump and then went to the cornfield to pull up stalks and find and some worms! Sean loved pulling up stalks and finding worms! Then, we decided to go to the brook right next to our house. Sean caught a descent trout all by himself with no help from me! We fished and caught a couple more fish and then went back home where he showed everyone his fish, I cleaned it and cooked it for him- he loved it! Then we watched a little TV, set up the whole Spider-man thing and waited until 12:30 then headed to the movies. Spider-Man 3 was very good! I think it was the best of the three so far! It had plots and subplots and twists and turns and kept you entertained the whole time! Sean really seemed to enjoy it and so did B and I! So, we come home, wake Mom up and then Jessi calls so we all pile back in the car, go get Jessi and come back home again! Sean fell asleep on the way home and is upstairs in his room sleeping now! Colleen just got in a fight with Direct TV and I am back surfing the web again! Dad, Sean and I are going for a ride at 7:30 to put a turkey to bed- that one was for you, Honey! Then I can get up at 330 AM and go see if we can't get Dad a bird! Busy weekend! Had a blast at the get together last night- thanks to everyone who came! Sorry I was so tired- long day at work! Later!

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I miss my football package! Damn Direct TV!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time Saturday! Mindy thought it was a blast...Sorry we had to take off and do the Uncle thing...It was his birthday! :) I am sure Jerry kept you all entertained I know he does me most days LOL