Friday, July 27, 2007

Camp Tomorrow!

I Think Poor...
Sean is going to go crazy waiting one more day! He can't wait to go! I can't either but I know I have one more day of work before my vacation really begins! Jerry is taking Nicky while we are gone and everything is all ready to be packed in a cooler and the car to go! I need to work until 2-3PM and then we will be off! Al was awesome today! He said to me like four times that this week coming and the week I take off for deer season are the worst two weeks of the year for him! That was a compliment meaning he would miss me and would definitely notice that I am not there! He said I could come back to work any time next week if we decided to come back early! LOL! I have yard check in the morning and then I need to catch up the few things I didn't get to today and we can head to Danforth! Everyone seems ready to go! Colleen spent the day shopping and getting ready to leave and I need to pack the car and take a shower and get ready to go! I will be gone until next Saturday so I will TTYL. I am out!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Jerry and Julie are SAINTS and I appreciate them taking Nicky SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is just too old for a trip like that... not to mention we barely have room in the van for RICK...lol!!

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah! We are going to have to eat a lot of food to make room for the trip home! Maybe we can pawn some stuff back with Mom and Dad when they go home on Wednesday! Can't wait to go!

Artistically Twisted said...

I hope you guys have a great time.

Talk to ya when You get back so i can get caught up on the stories of adventure & fun.

Artistically Twisted said...

Ooooh... and I am far from a Saint. ;0)

But thanks.