Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Beat!

Today At Work...
Was hectic and busy! I have to say that I am so sick of the pager and work and need a break, badly! The pager went off like every two minutes last night when I got home! I got two pages on the way home tonight and already have ten calls by 7 PM on Tuesday! That does not bode well for birthday party! I should work out tonight but I think I am going to hold out and work out tomorrow night instead! That puts me on a better schedule in regards to my birthday party and on cue to watch Big Brother with Colleen. I had an awesome birthday yesterday! Got a couple of presents from my wife and then got paged at 3 AM. I can't wait for my birthday party! I need to pull a few strings and get rid of the stupid pager but I don't think it is going to happen!
OK, I have been very good lately and have tried not to mention Miranda but I need to say this! Any guy that would have unprotected sex with a woman needs to have the balls to step up and do the right thing! My Dad told me something when I was 16 years old that stuck! He said, "if you plan on using that, you damn well better be ready to take the responsibilty." I don't care what religion you are, what race, creed or color! You need to grow a set and take care of your responsibilities and be a fucking MAN! She is three months pregnant, feels like crap every day and is very emotional! A real man would treat her like a woman, take care of her and make sure she felt good and got plenty of rest- not drop your keys off and walk away! Want to lose any respect I have for you? Do what I just said! If my son ever did that, I would kick his ass from here to Bangor and then kick it all the way back! If a guy ever did that to my daughter- look the fuck out and make the hell sure I am not left alone with him! Too many people have little or no respect for the people they are with! If people treated people the way they wanted to be treated, divorce rates in this country wouldn't be around 50% and half the kids in America wouldn't be raised by single parents! Well, that is my soap box rant for the day! Later

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Umm... I'm pretty sure it takes two to tango and only one of them is in charge of the body that can get pregnant.

Colleen said...

If there is a guard at the door of a place and he lets in a bunch of robbers... whose fault is it that the place got robbed?

Artistically Twisted said...

I got the same talk myself.

Anonymous said...

Well a heated topic. Yeah both people should be responsible, but I think Woman have a tendency to be more trusting and when they think they are in love....Ahhhhh that all sounds like bullshit......I was on the pill before I ever thought about having sex...But I do have to say if I was in a "relationship" and thought that we were going to be "together" I would be very pissed if he took off if I got pregnant. But I don't know who you are talking about so I don't know what happened. I agree with your dad too Rick....Guys need to know they have to be responible too...

And there are too many kids without two parents....1 out of 3 american children last time I read.