Monday, July 9, 2007

July 9

38 Years Ago Today,
I was born! That might not be monumental to a whole lot of people but to me, it means a lot! If I had never been born, I wouldn't be here today, Sean and Jessi wouldn't be here and Colleen would be single! There would be no house between Nancy's and John's and Scott would have been an only child! Jerry very well might not still be here- even though I am not really sure how I helped him live since I came up with some pretty stupid ideas along our journeys together! Jerry and Julie would have had someone else as the best man at their wedding! Chris Cole would have had a different best man at his wedding. A certain young lady's first time would have been with someone other than me. 14 deer would still be running through the woods! Brooks would be teaming with fish that I never caught. K-Marts profit would have been a little higher when I was 18. Buzz would be a non smoker. Elaine's cousin Crystal would have had a crush on someone not named Rick. Countless birds and squirrels and rabbits would not have left this world! I guess it is a good thing I am here! The world just wouldn't be right without all these things! I am off to enjoy my birthday and my birthday present! Later

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday silly man!
Have you decided what your gonna get for your birthday yet??
Hope you had a good one.

Artistically Twisted said...

Happy Birthday Bub! the world would be a whole lot shittier with out you in it!
I know that the parts I was around for have been pretty great!

Here is to many more bro!
I can't wait for the party!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday!! I'll do your REAL B'day blog when I have some party pics!