Friday, July 13, 2007

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow Night Is...
My birthday party! I can't wait! Jerry is getting us a fifth of Crown and we are going to get messed up! My daughter is making me a cake, my wife is making me yummy food and I am bringing myself. I decided that I want fishing stuff for birthday! My wife is getting me a rod and reel and my brother is getting me some bass stuff! We are going to East Grand in two weeks and I will put that stuff to good use! I still have my gift certificate to Dick's to get more fishing stuff and then I will be all set up! If you saw how much fishing stuff I already have, you would probably wonder why I need more but that old stuff doesn't work! LOL. Today was surprisingly good at work! I did get to spend my lunch at the DMV which I would rather have several teeth pulled then have to wait in that place! I truly don't get that place! I got there, got all my stuff ready to renew my license and then waited for 90 minutes until the called my number! It took me like two minutes when I got to the window! If people took the time and got ready for the trip instead of waiting until they got to the window to ask their questions and fill out their forms, that place wouldn't be so bad! Can't wait for tomorrow night! I have to go upstairs and abuse myself and blow off some steam! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Messed up!??? What are you 17 years old? ...geesh :::eyeroll:::

Should be a fun party though!!

Rick Jordan said...

NO- I am 18!

Artistically Twisted said...

Colleen... My word(s) for it on the way home was....

"Wreck'T"
and then came "Tank'T" I can actually type them words correctly but where would the fun be in that?