Thursday, July 19, 2007

BUSY!

Today...
Was CRAZY at work! I get there at 7 AM and Todd is calling me already! They put varnish on a floor(OK, we did it) and the fumes were making people go home sick and puke! I run up to safety and it reeks of varnish in the entire downstairs! We rig up a huge fan and start blowing some of the stuff out and then rig up some crazy fan suction thing and blow it out the window! This took until 8AM and I had my helper try and set up the day on the computer! I get down there at 8 and everything is fucked up so I fix that, get things set up and then spend the next 8 hours on the phone dealing with road calls all day! I am some glad to be home, let me tell you!

Jerry and I...
Had an awesome ride home! We tallked about a weird lady in our office who got talking to him today and would't shut up! I wouldn't usually say that about someone but she is weird! Like stalker weird! Ingrid seems pretty sane and harmless compared to this lady! Let's hope she never finds out about Jerry's blog or she will come here, read this and before I know it, be wearing my skin! LOL- that one is for you, Brother! Well, off to work out and take a shower! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I knew it was a busy day when I had only 1 call from you and it was noon!! I have usually heard from you at LEAST 12 times by then ;)

Artistically Twisted said...

Brother, You fuckin' Rock!

The ride home was AWESOME... I swear I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna piss myself. ;0)

Today was a busy day... I agree.
I was glad to get home and throw some ice into a glass!

Anonymous said...

ROFFLMAO...about the wearing your skin shit that is too much.....