Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The 4TH

Well, It Is 4:20PM...
And I am home sipping a beer! I could deal with days like this! I just got a free $10 for some idiot who thought I needed to know there is a trailer in Auburn! Work was very good! I cooked hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill for lunch and the day was pretty low key and relaxed! I couldn't convince myself that it wasn't Saturday so I keep thinking I have tomorrow off even though I don't! I am thinking Sean and I will take a walk down to the brook in a little bit and try to catch a trout or two. He was so excited to see me when I got home and I would love to spend some time with him. I am cooking chicken on the grill here tonight and I guarantee I won't weigh 172 pounds come Sunday! Sean and Jessi went to the parade this morning and Jessi went with Liv and Jordan and Sean went to Sean Lake with my parents! Meaning if I hadn't worked today, my wife and I would have had all day alone together! The weather has been really nice this week! Not too hot and not too cold and when I go to work in the morning, I say to myself, "this is a really nice day!" I know, that doesn't sound right but anyone who knows me knows I talk to myself very frequently! Monday is my birthday and I need to renew my driver's license! We know what happened the last time I forgot to do that! Well, I have nothing planned for tonight! I think I will take Sean fishing, drink a couple more beers and cook some chicken on the grill! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Who are you tryin' to kid? If you had stayed home we would have HAD to go to Swan Lake with the family!