Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4TH of July

OK, So Tomorrow Is...
The 4th of July and as we have already established, I have to work. Why would I want to work on the 4th? A couple of reasons, really- I am on call anyway so I would be answering pages all day instead of answering the phone. There are only three of us working tomorrow and it should be quiet and peaceful! I should be able to catch up a bunch of paperwork at work with it being quiet and just three of us there. Money! Working tomorrow will make it so I get paid for 7 days this week! I will have my holiday on Sunday and will work the other six. I am also on call and that will add $200 or so. Plus, my raise should be in there so that will add some, too! Actually, a lot of people are working tomorrow! Mandy is working so I can turn in my paperwork when I am done and some dispatchers are also working. They said we can have a BBQ tomorrow for lunch and I volunteered to cook so we have food, too! I would rather be at Sean Lake with everyone but I will work and get the browny points for that and I can chat with AJ and get some stuff caught up. I have to work out tonight and I am actually looking forward to it again! I can see results and it is hard and long to get through but I am always very happy when it is over! Colleen said she will make me some no-bake peanut butter cookies and I can't wait! Three weeks from Saturday and we are off to camp! Should be a great time and I can't wait for that, either! Well, off to check some blogs and leave some comments and then go kick my butt! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Well you won't miss anything at Swan Lake because we aren't going ;) Jessi is going with Liv and Jordan, so I think Sean and I will hang out at home :)