Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thank You!

Well, I Really Don't Have...
A lot to say this morning! I really just wanted to say thank you to all the people who came to my birthday party! I had a great time, didn't get THAT drunk and played plenty of Guitar Hero and baseball to last me a little while! I also need to say a special thanks to my wife for setting it all up, making all the food and making everything so fun! You never tried Guitar Hero, Colleen! Well, I am off to make some coffee and go to the dump! I am not that good at putting pics on my blogs but I will see if Colleen will help me put a few on from party! Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! And Colleen does rock she doesn't need guitar hero to prove it either!

Hope you had a great birthday Rick! Jerry is still passed out upstairs...I think he is trying to lie down and walk it off......

Colleen said...

LOL!! Yeah!!! What Julie said!!!

Rick Jordan said...

That hardly ever works! LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

:D

I had a great time....

Dude you may not have been drunk but I think I was a frickin' Trainwreck!

I had an awesome time... as always.