Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bored

Tonight,
I am bored! I got home from work, cooked some supper and ate and now I am sitting in front of the computer. Today at work was uneventful! I didn't get crap done because I was on the phone all day and I am getting burned out from six days a week!

The Good News?
One week from Saturday and I will be off to East Grand for a week! I can't wait! I told my Dad that I wasn't going to go on our annual September trip to fish and hang out. I have changed my mind! I look forward to me, my brother, my cousin and my Dad all getting together to hang out and fish! We always eat good, have a good time and drink a little! I told him that I would try to get Sat-Wednesday off so I can come! He seemed happy and so did my brother!

Tonight Will Entail...
Me taking a shower and changing into comfy clothes and doing little to nothing! I worked out last night so I have tonight off from working out and I LOVE nights I don't have to work out! I saw the general manager of my company this morning while I was doing yard check and he asked me if I was happy where I am and I told him that I was very happy! He has wanted me to come work for him forever in dispatch but Todd won't let me go! He then told me he was very happy with the job I do there and that I do an outstanding job! Nobody at the shop EVER gets noticed for doing ANYTHING so that was a HUGE compliment! He then asked me how much weight I have lost and I told him 64 pounds over a year and he was very interested in how I did it! Some day, he will convince me to go work up with him in the other building. I like where I work and I save them money instead of make them money! I have already saved them about $600 this week just on road calls we didn't need! They know what I can do and they take care of me because of it! Later

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Plus it gives me an escape to come down and fuck around down at the shop.

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- you do actually work when you come down, too! What is up with that? LOL