Wednesday, July 11, 2007

String Have Been Pulled!

I Said Last Night That...
I needed to pull a few strings and get rid of the stupid pager and I did it! Bob is taking it from me on Saturday and I will take it from him the Saturday after! That means my birthday party just went from cool to super awesome! We will play Guitar Hero 1 and 2 and drink a few maybe with some baseball thrown in and some chatting, presents and more drinking! Today at work wasn't totally terrible- it was busy as all heck and hectic but my day was totally picked up when kiss ass Jerry got a company message sent out about his hard work the last week or so! Joking about the kiss ass part! Today was actually a monumental day in Jerry's career at Hartt! Today they did more than thank him for busting his ass and doing whatever it took to get the job done! By my calculations, he has been there a little over four months and today they acknowledged what he does and accepted him as a part of our MIS team! You proved yourself, brother and that is NOT an easy thing to do where we work! You just stepped up and proved that they can count on you and that you will come through no matter what! A lot of people can't hack it! I knew you could and was very proud when they sent out that message today! Looks like we both have a little something to celebrate this weekend! Well, I am off to work out and take a shower and then maybe chill out a little before bed! Later

No comments: