Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday

Today Was the...
First day without Alex who is on vacation. The day blew by- before I knew it, it was 5PM. The new guy looked at me at five and said, "do you think tomorrow is going to be like today?" Meaning today was really bad and even he noticed it! I didn't- I flipped my switch and cranked all day long! I noticed it was 5 PM in like two minutes but I think I took care of everything I needed to! Todd wasn't much help but he had no choice- he was meeting with people, had orientation and was pretty busy, too! I decided I am working Wednesday which I don't really mind. It will be slow at work and I can catch up a bunch of stuff with just three of us there. I got Kris to work with me on Wednesday and I know Amos will work when I ask him. Maybe Tyler, too but we will see. I guess my birthday celebration is going to be Sunday, July 15. My wife wants an extra week to plan and get ready so that is when it will be. Doesn't really matter to me- I will be on call no matter how you look at it. I won't be able to get hammered but I can probably catch a pretty good buzz! Tomorrow is TJ's bachelor party and I am not going. He has strippers coming and my wife says that she heard they get WAY out of hand and doesn't want me witnessing something like that! I have to work Wednesday and that is good enough for me! I had an awesome supper- cooked steak on the grill and had corn on the cob! Absolutely hit the spot! I guess everyone is going to Sean Lake for the 4th and they should have a good time! I can't wait until Sunday and another day off! I need to buy a lawn mower so I can keep my lawn looking half way descent and I think I have enough on my Home Depot card to get one. Well, I am off to check my mail and other points of interest to me! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

LOL at Sean Lake. It is true though... I have seen more Seans than Swans there!!