Sunday, August 5, 2007

I am Back

Camp Was Pretty Awesome!
The camp is a little small and offers very little privacy but every thing else was good or excellent! The trout and salmon fishing was poor but the bass and perch made up for that! The camp has an excellent view of the sun set and my Mom and Colleen loved that! Colleen took about a million pictures at camp and they came out awesome! Believe it or not, I can't wait to work out! I haven't really worked out in a week and we eat like kings at camp to I am very much ready to abuse myself! I have to go back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to the stack or work I know will be waiting for me but I am looking forward to seeing everyone! Sean really seemed to love camp! My Mom calls him camp boy! He really enjoyed fishing and camp fires and boat rides and swimming! He learned to swim this week with no life preserver or anything and loves to show off his ability to swim! He caught some nice fish and likes letting them go almost as much as catching them! Colleen had a good time as did Jessi! The girls came home Saturday morning and me, Sean, Mom and Dad stayed until Sunday morning. I am glad to be home! It feels nice to be sitting in my house, typing on the internet and relaxing. Well, I am off to see what I missed while I was gone! Later

2 comments:

Kristie said...

welcome back! Glad you had a good time!!

Rick Jordan said...

Thank you! Sounds like you guys had fun, too! Maybe we can plan it better next summer and both be up there at the same time and I can take Tim fishing!