Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting Older, Thunder Storms and No Phones

Well, Tomorrow Is...
My last day of work for the week and then I can have one day off! This week has seemed very long! I am on call tonight and every phone at Hartt went out at like 2 PM this afternoon so my cell phone should ring off the hook! I am already at 11 calls for the week and this night should push me over $200 fairly easily. We had huge thunderstorms at work this afternoon and one blast took out a telephone pole right next to work and blacked out all our phones! Poor Jerry was running around like a chicken with his head cut off! This is one of the three or four days out of the year that I really wouldn't want Jerry's job! It was a very impressive and strong storm though! The lightning and thunder were blasting off all around work! I am not looking forward to this night on call! I am surprised it hasn't been that bad so far! I had like ten calls on my cell phone at work! My Mom is making me strawberry shortcake for my birthday on Sunday! We are having my party a week from tomorrow and I can't wait! I don't know what I want for my birthday! I hope I can make a decision before next Saturday! LOL! Later

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

Duuuuuuuude... it was a sucky frickin' end to the day and beginning to a long friggin' weekend!