Monday, July 23, 2007

Perfect Sunday, Sucky Monday

Yesterday...
Was an awesome day! I went to the dump then went to get Dad's trash and Mom shows me a clipping of an open house at a deer farm in Carmel! I talked Colleen into going and we all headed out! We had a great time on the hay wagon ride and got to see lots of deer- red deer! They are in the elk family and can't breed with our deer! I learned a lot of stuff about the deer and how a deer farm works! We had a great time and Colleen got lots of pictures. We came home, had some lunch and took a nap and then Sean and I went fishing. We caught lots of sunfish and then stopped and caught some chubs and cat fish. Then Colleen and I watched Big Brother 8 and I went to bed.

Today...
Was no where near as good a day! It was a typical busy Monday with too many people giving me attitude for me trying to do my job! I really need a break from work! Vacation couldn't come at a better time and my wife cheered me up the second I got home! I need to go take a shower and change in some comfy clothes and see if I can wash this day away and start fresh tomorrow. Can't wait for five more days to be over and to go to camp! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad I could cheer you up. I rock. :)

Rick Jordan said...

You do rock! I am glad I married you even if you are a big dope! Love ya!