Thursday, July 26, 2007

Two More Days!

T-Minus...
Two days and counting! Saturday afternoon and we will be off to camp! I need to pack the car tomorrow night and get together all the stuff we will need for camp! Jessi is bringing a friend to play with and I am bringing a five year old boy for me to play with! I am also bringing an old man to play with, too! LOL. I think I will wait until the sun goes down to work out! I did notice that since I lost 65 pounds, the really hot weather doesn't bother me that much! It is hot! The shop was like a sauna and I have the only A/C in the shop! Not because of me- because both my bosses work in there too! I better make my wife a list of things I want for camp or I am going to be SOL.

Work Was...
OK today, I guess! It had its moments where it was crazy and most of the day was manageable! AJ is taking the pager for me next week so that shouldn't be a problem. We have most of the nine new trucks we got in done and the week has been crazy! The pager has been very quiet! I have only had three calls all week and I had it Saturday and Sunday night, too! Well, off to relax for a bit before the sun goes down and I can work out! Later

No comments: