Thursday, July 12, 2007

Glad THAT'S Over

What An Absolutely...
Crazy day! It didn't start out all that bad but Al showed up and instantly starts requesting stuff that takes me two to three hours to get together and get professional enough that he can use it and not feel embarrassed! I got the reports and spreadsheets he wanted done in like 90 minutes but he wanted them in like 15! So I stressed and turned the switch and got that out of the way and the day turned hectic and busy as usual! I really need the new guy to start stepping up and answering phones and handling drivers- not just putting them on hold or coming and find me! I know- he is young and scared and doesn't want to screw up but I need some pressure taken off me! This week has been completely terrible on call! I had a really bad week last week with 25 calls but I already have 20 this week! With Thursday and Friday night still to come! I am very happy I won't have it Saturday night! I plan on taking full advantage of the no pager and day off on Sunday! Well, I need to go figure out what I want for birthday and take a shower and change into some comfy clothes! Later

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Even I am sick of the pager and I am not the one getting paged!!

Artistically Twisted said...

I am even getting sick of the pager...
;0P

I think I have spent more time in the shop this week than I have in my own Office.

Well, I guess I shouldn't complain... Plenty of good company down there!

Can't wait for Sat. Night.

Anonymous said...

Hope that tonight is not crazy so you can be well rested to PARTY!