Friday, July 20, 2007

TIRED!

This Week...
Has completely drained me! The only thing worse would have been if I was on call, too! Oh, wait- I am tomorrow! LOL! I have done yard check four out of six days and it was fun on Monday when I got to leave early but the rest of the week has not been that much lucky! The saving grace for the week has been riding with Jerry- he picks me up when I have had a crappy day and he gets me laughing before I even get to work! All the people up to the other building say the same thing about him- that he is quite a character! I have known this for quite some time now! Well, all except his stalker who calls him her little cuddly bear! LOL! I couldn't be happier then to have that big goof ball back in my life! He cracks me up! Everyone at work says we must be something together when we are both drinking! Guess they will have to attend the Christmas party to really find out, won't they? That should be interesting with me, Jerry and AJ all sitting around drinking! The good news is this year I will only have to buy one every three rounds! LOL! Well, I don't have to work out tonight and I am not an call so I am off to play a little WII and veg for the night! Later

No comments: