Monday, July 16, 2007

Work, Steaks and Fishing

Joey Is On Vacation...
So I had to do yard check today! That means I have to get to work at 630 AM and walk the entire yard, checking every piece of equipment for defects and writing them all down! The only good thing that came of this is I got to leave work at 500 PM instead of 530! I hurried home, cooked steak on the grill and ate a delicious supper then went to fish at Hermon Pond with Dad and Sean! We caught plenty of fish and had a good time and then we came home. It is 8 PM now and I am just chilling out and blogging! I liked leaving at 5PM! I don't like the amount of traffic that is also going home at that time but it was a nice change! I am quite tired! I need to go shave and take a shower then get into some comfy clothes and relax for the rest of the night! Later

No comments: