Sunday, April 1, 2007

So, It Is Sunday and...

I Am Wide Awake at 7AM
I am not a great person at sleeping late and most days I am awake at 6AM and at work by 7AM. Jerry and Julie came over last night and we had a great time- even though Jerry and Colleen kicked out butts at literally every game we played! I need to go to the dump today and then I will see if Colleen wants to go to Home Depot and get the sill for our shower and get that put in so we can get out new bathroom! Well, when I am done blogging, I will go feed my birds and take a shower.

I Need To Work Out!

Yep, today is my workout day! I will probably get my chores done and then go work out! I have to work tomorrow but I think I only have one more Monday after tomorrow and I can really be done! That would take me back to two days off a week and would make things much more normal around here!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I don't even REMEMBER normal!


Can't wait to be reminded!