Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter!

Easter Bunny!
Well, today is Easter and the kids woke us up at 530 to go find their baskets and eggs hid throughout the house! I always feel weird on Easter because I am not religious and it is definitely a religious holiday. The kids seemed to enjoy all their toys and candy in their Easter baskets and they are still running around playing with stuff and having a blast! Jessi is getting to the age where she really isn't sure who the Easter bunny is! She has been questioning Santa and the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny for awhile now and won't believe in them much longer. I love being the Easter bunny and Santa! I have more fun getting stuff set up and put together and ready for the kids!

Last Monday!

Tomorrow is supposed to be the last Monday that I work! I should be able to go back to five days a week and have two days off in a row! I can't wait! I have worked better than four months straight of six days a week and I don't even remember what two days off feels like! Turkey season is coming and I can't wait! I have a new blind, should have one more new decoy and can't wait to get after them! Dad told me the other day that he is going to be in Boston on opening day of turkey season. I will be ok though! I will go to places I want to hunt and the birds should be fairly easy to call in. I need to check and get dates on when my season begins so I can start planning on the couple of things I need before then. I really wanted my own turkey gun but that isn't going to happen! Oh well, I can use the gun I got Dad for helping me with my house!

Sore!

Well, I did my work out last night and am paying for it now! My shoulders and my arms are sore and I hurt in my lower back! Al said I am going to be Man of the Year whatever the hell that means! LOL. Well, I need to go take a shower and get ready for Easter dinner and all the other stuff going on today! We are eating supper at my parent's house and I want to watch some hockey and the Master's final round! I still need to do a few things on my wife's car and then I can chill and kick back! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Jessi is not questioning... she knows it's us :) She just doesn't want to say it out loud because of Sean and maybe she thinks if she knows about it then she won't get stuff.

I think you are not going to know what to do with yourself when you have 2 days off and you are going to drive me crazy ;) ;)