Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tired!

Busy, Busy Day!
Today was crazy at work! It is like every piece of equipment Hartt owns broke today! And we had two big jobs tying up four guys and it was an absolute zoo in there today! I was tired, too because I stayed up and watched the Shield! I was exhausted and sick and busy! Not a good combination! Well, I am glad it is over. I have to work out tonight and then watch the Islanders play some hockey and tape Jericho and Lost so I can watch them tomorrow. We are going over to Jerry and Julie's house on Friday night and that will be fun! I am not drinking much since I have to work Saturday and am also on call. My son is playing Tiger Woods golf on the Wii and seems to be enjoying himself. My wife says he swam all around the pool tonight and did it all on his own! Big boy! Sean is putting for a double bogie! Guess he hasn't mastered that game yet- LOL! I don't really have much to say tonight so I will wrap this up now. Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was thinking some Food a couple of drinks and some GOLF. You need to get a card so you can bring your character over to play with ours :)