Friday, March 30, 2007

So, Unlike Rick...

I Haven't Posted a Blog Since Tuesday!
I spent the last two nights working on my wife's van after work and helping Joey work on his wife's van! They are the same kind, same year and everything and they have the same exact problems! We put on two power steering pumps, a water pump that I already did to my wife's, a tie-rod and and two hubs! We were both there until 8 or 830 PM each night and I have to say that makes for a very long day! I also couldn't give Jerry a ride home because I was staying late after work and he had to fend for himself for a ride! I am sorry, Bro- she should be all set now so you can count on me again! I really haven't had anyone count on me for a ride home and it is different for me because I am forever staying late to help with something or to work on something! Hey, I like leaving home at 530 and going home but it isn't like I am scheduled out at 530- things always come up and I need to get up and walk away!


But Like Rick, I Had an Awesome Supper Tonight!

The pot roast was excellent, Honey- thank you very much! I was a little late tonight but no where near the last two nights! I need to work out tonight and my kids have really missed their Dad not coming home at his normal time! Sean is going to get another chance to play Spiderman without getting wild and I will try and coach him through that! I need to get my hunting license and apply for moose permit now or I am going to be too late! I will probably do that when Colleen gets home from Toys R Us! Well, I have to go hit the crack pipe and work out! I weighed myself this morning and weighed 176.5 pounds! Still staying right around that mark I mentioned! Jerry and Julie are coming over tomorrow night to hang out and I can't wait! We took last weekend off and I am ready to get back at it! For once, I am not on call and can truly enjoy the night! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are welcome!

Thank YOU for spending all that time working on my car!! :)