Thursday, April 19, 2007

FINALLY!

Sanjaya Goes Home!
I was watching my Islanders play and lose another hockey game last night and I switched it over to Idol just in time to see ass hat Sanjaya get his arrogant, no talent, mop for a hair do voted off of Idol! I have just two words for that- about time! Now the people with talent can fight it out and may the best person win! As long as it isn't Phil, anyone left would be ok. I guess I hope it is Blake and Melinda in the finals. Thank you so much for him going home and Idol becoming what it is supposed to be- a singing contest! I don't think my wife knows he got voted out but I will be sure to tell her! Jerry picked last night not to watch it and was pissed when I told him ass hat got voted off! Can't wait for Friday night and going over there to spend some time and talk and have fun! Two days off this weekend, too! Woo Hoo!

My Islanders Are Going Home!
They lost again last night and are now down 3-1. Oh well, it was a stretch to think they would beat Buffalo but I need to keep hope for Friday night! If they lose Friday night, their season is over. It probably will be- they don't match up well with Buffalo's speed and they can't buy a break or a call! They tied the game last night with 1:34 left in the game but the refs took it away then Buffalo scored like 20 seconds later to seal it. I wouldn't mind so much if the Isles were getting totally outplayed and beaten but the refs have cost them two games! Just call the games both ways and I will be happy! Well, time to dig out my second favorite team- the Red Wings! Go Wings! Later

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Maybe that was the plan all along and Sanjaya has a little somethin goin on with the team :D

Nicole said...

It is all just WAAAY GAAAY!

Rick Jordan said...

What is way gay and what team? Sanjaya is definitely way gay like AJ!

Artistically Twisted said...

SandGina is gone!

Of all the times I don't watch!
I too will have to YouTube AssHat's Final farewell!