Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bliss Is...

Two Days Off!
I finally am home for my well earned two days off! I stopped to try and help a kid who's car broke down on my way home and ended up being a little later than I wanted to be but oh well! Two days off is going to be absolutely AWESOME! I wasn't able to help him get his car going but atleast I tried- unlike the 1000 other people that drove by the kid without even asking if he was ok or needed something. People are ignorant! I can't drive by anyone broke down or in need and other people just don't look and fly right by. I always thought that this was Maine and you stopped to help someone because next time, it might be you and it would be nice for someone to stop when you need it! Well, my wife rants about the war, I rant about the way people treat other people! We should have our own radio show- I hear there is an opening where Imus used to be! LOL.

Not Having Anything To Do for Two Days!
I do need to go to the dump tomorrow and maybe clean up a couple of projects around here but other than that, it is veg and relax! Woo Hoo! I don't have to work out tonight- took care of that last night. I am good on working out until tomorrow! I do need to take a shower and shave but I can do that when I am done blogging! They are doing all kinds of workers up to the other building and I had to go up and find some plates. They moved dispatch upstairs to the conference room and I had to go to the kitchen to get the plates. Well, Shooter is up there doing his thang(whatever the fuck that is) and I start giving him shit and he gives it back and we go upstairs. Leslie was working in dispatch and some fat dub with a short haircut starts shitting on Shooter and trying to be my friend! He starts making fun of his pink lighter and trying to get on my side against the dark force that is Shooter. So I say to him, "eat your mac and cheese out of your little plastic container- I don't need any help with him!" Shooter starts laughing and we go back down stairs making fun of that dub and we basically shit on him the rest of the day! Good times! The guy seemed like a real idiot and I don't like clingers like that that try and cling on to somebody elses conversation! He needs to go find his own long haired, hippy gay guy to make fun of! That one is taken! Later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hartt Transportation or Hampden Academy? Hmmmmmm......

Colleen said...

And BTW... I would have a KICK ASS radio show!! And Erica's dad always said I had a radio voice! Let's DO IT!!



LOL