Thursday, April 12, 2007

SLACKERS!

Ok, Since I Have To...
Carry the blog burden for the day- because none of my fellow other bloggers have blogged today, my blog today is going to raunchy, nasty and dirty! Well, maybe not! I just looked outside and it is snowing like mad! Isn't this crap over yet? I am SO sick of snow and cold and nasty weather! I really wish this weather was done- I do not want one more storm to make us feel better about the warm weather when it finally comes! More snow means more water and more water means more mud which means my driveway is a mess! Yuck! Now that I have my Mondays back, we need to come up with some Monday thing to do every week. I was thinking maybe a family movie to watch when Jessi gets home or maybe play a board game or two! My children and wife have been very patient while I worked six days a week for four months! They deserve to have their father and husband back and do things with him!

Raunchy!

Work was ok today- it wasn't great but it also wasn't too bad! I was very tired since Sean didn't feel good last night and woke me up like seven times during the night! I was dragging butt at work all day because of it! I also didn't feel that great and felt like I had a temperature all day! looking out the window makes me want to sing a Meatloaf song- 'Two Out of Three Ain't Bad' comes to mind looking outside right now! Should be a fun ride to work in the morning! I think I will bypass water works hill tomorrow! Jessi probably won't have school and she is quite excited for that!


Dirty!

I worked out last night so I am good for tonight! I felt dirty when I came home so I went and took a shower and put on my Sponge Bob PJs and a tank top and I feel much better! I also put on a comfy, old flannel shirt and I feel toasty and comfy! I do like sitting here looking out the window and watching the snow and knowing I don't have to go anywhere tonight! Tomorrow morning is a little different but for now, let the snow fly! I am sore today from working out! I added one new exercise and kicked my butt- literally! My wife pointed out to me that men don't work out their butts but I think she is wrong! It is a big muscle- why wouldn't you work it out? Plus I don't really think she will be mad if my butt looks better! She always says I have no butt at all so I was actually trying to make a better butt for her! Well, that is my dirty part of the blog for tonight! I am off to relax and watch the Islanders play a little hockey then watch tv with my wife! Later

No comments: